Learning and Lifestyle
Wallara Australia is a values-based organisation that delivers all abilities education, working with people over the age of 18 to achieve their NDIS goals, hopes and dreams. We tailor our programs to suit the diverse needs of our clients through speciality service offerings that form a pathway for development and success. Our speciality service offerings include:
- Programs of support (face to face)
- Supported employment
- Supported accommodation homes
- Short Term Accommodation
- SLES (school leaver employment supports)
- Accredited courses
- Pathways to employment
Our goal is to be the best disability education provider in Australia.
Wallara has created and invested in an education team that provides a framework of learning outcomes.
All of our programs of support are aligned to NDIS goals and are underpinned by language, literacy and social inclusivity within our community. Programs are tailored to be inclusive of all support levels.
We co-design and co-produce our programs via consultation and collaboration with our clients, organisational partners and subject matter experts.
Learning and Lifestyle
Programs of Support
Our programs of support offer unique opportunities via educational streams, and include a breadth of diversity in program topics.
Pathways to Employment
Wallara has a number of supported employment opportunities across a variety of areas.
Enabling your choice and control of the supports and services you access.
Wallara’s Support Coordinators assist you in ensuring that you are getting the most out of your NDIS Plan and funded supports. They will spend time getting to know you, understand your motivations and desires, help build your ability to exercise choice and control, to coordinate supports and access your local community. We are passionate about people, curious about your aspirations and connecting you to aligned services that champion your individual pathway to succeed.
How can we help you?
We take the time to get to know you, working closely with you, your family and support team to develop a plan to reach your NDIS goals.
- Work with you to help you understand your NDIS plan including budgets, funding, service quotes and what is and isn’t claimable
- Assist you find providers, services, and supports in your local community
- Obtain quotes and work with providers to set up service agreements
- Understand your goals for independent living and explore accommodation options including short-term accommodation
- Frequently check in with you to ensure that services and providers remain aligned to your needs and goals and refine or change services if they are no longer suitable
- Help build your confidence and skills to be able to implement your own plan
- Complete required reports to the NDIA on how your providers have helped you to implement your plan and work toward achieving your goals
- Explore and plan for key life stages such as leaving school, moving out of home, starting a relationship, looking for employment
- Prepare for your plan review by obtaining outcome reports, understanding changes to your goals or aspirations, understanding what you would like to change or modify with your plan
Why choose Wallara for Support Coordination?
- Our Support Coordinators bring a wealth of knowledge to their role and extensive experience working with people with different abilities
- We have a comprehensive knowledge of services and providers in Melbourne’s South East and have an informed understanding of the NDIS
- Human rights, dignity and respect are lenses through which our Support Coordinators build connections with clients and how they select services and providers
- We pride ourselves on our high standards of customer service, communication and strong relationships which are critical to the success of Wallara
- Our mission to drive social change by empowering people with different abilities is at the centre of all our decision making